Saturday, December 27, 2008

soundtrack to my life (from carlo)

try this..you'll surely enjoy!

Music Shuffle: The Soundtrack To Your Life


Opening Credits:: Say it right - Nelly Furtado (oohh..sensual..hehe)
Your mom finds out she's pregnant with you:: I don't want you to go- Kyla (hala..muntik pa ata ako malaglag sa tiyan nia..hehe)
Slideshow of her pregnancy:: Time of my life- David Cook (bongga!)
While she's delivering you:: Angels Brought Me here- Carrie Underwood (wow)
Your first birthday:: Bartender- Akon (wahahaha..first bday pa lang bar na)
You growing up:: Famous Last Words- My Chemical Romance (bato)
Your first day of school:: Sexy Love- Ne-yo (wahahaha)
Meeting your first friend:: Still Haven't found what I'm looking for- David Cook
Your first day of middle school:: Umbrella- Rihanna (tag-ulan lagi?) hehe

Meeting your first crush:: Sharp Dressed Man- ZZ Top
Your first kiss:: Home- Daughtry (hala..gustong umuwi?!hehe)

Fighting with your parents:: All out of Love- Air Supply

Fighting with your friends::Happy Together -David Cook (wahaha..salbahe..mabenta sa shuffle si cook ha..)
Breaking up:: Ang Pag-ibig kong ito- Moonstar88 (bagay)
Your first day of high school:: Waiting in Vain - MYMP
Your first time having sex:: Superhuman- Chris Brown and Keri Hilson (kaloka)
Your graduation ceremony:: I wanna grow old with you- Adam Sandler (cute)
Your first day of college:: Always be my Baby- David Cook (whaha..halatang maka-Cook)
Your first college party::Always- Atlantic Star (sweet)
Meeting your true love:: Beauty and Madness- Fra lippo lippi (aw! kilig)
Getting married:: On my own- Whitney Houston (kakakasal pa lang hiwalay na agad..haha)
Finding out you/your spouse is pregnant:: Ever After- Bonnie Bailey (ansaya!)
Having your first child:: The way you look tonight - Michael Buble
Getting old:: September 12- Rain (aw!=])

You end up in the hospital:: I believe- Fantasia Barrino

Your death:: The Music of the Night - Phantom of the Opera (it fits to my personality)

Your funeral:: We're all in this together (Graduation Remix) -HSM3 cast (aw!kakantahin ng friends ko..)


People's Themes

Yours:: Spoliarium- Imago
Your best friend:: Fergielicious- Fergie (penguin oh!)
Your first crush:: If I were a boy- Beyonce (wahaha)

Your mom:: Pasubali -Spongecola
Your dad:: So sick- Ne-yo (hala)
Your sibling(s):: The One you Love- Glen Frey
Your worst enemy:: Shut Up and Drive- Rihanna (wohoo!!!!)
Your significant other:: I want it all - Evans HSM3
Your first child:: High School Musical (wahaha..magiging performer ang anak ko)
Your first grandchild:: Get Me -MYMP
What You Listen To When...

You're happy: Bubbly- Colbie Callait
You're upset:: Can I have this dance- Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron

You're angry::Glamorous- Fergie
You're depressed:: Before I let you go - Freestyle (ouch..tagos)
You're cleaning:: Tattoed On my Mind- D' Sound
You're working out:: Cassiopeia- Rain (my favorite love song)
You're bored:: Bye bye - Mariah Carey (tama LSS ko to eh..haha)
You're doing homework:: Tell me where it hurts-mymp
You're eating::How deep is your love- Beegees (sweet)

You're thinking:: No one - Alicia Keys
You're going to sleep:: Hate that I love you
You're feeling sick:: For all of my life - MYMP

You're going shopping::Mad- Ne-yo (ayos!)
You're hanging out with your friends:: Low- Flo-rida ft. T-pain (kwela to..haha)
You're on a date:: Me and You - Cassie(haha..date nga!)
You're having sex:: Straight Ahead - David Cook (wahahahha)
You're at a party:: Better in Tine - Leona Lewis
You're driving:: One two Step - Ciara feat. Missy Elliot (soundtrip)

You're on a plane:: The Closer I get to you- MYMP (hmm..no comment)
You're relaxing:: Simpleng Tao - Gloc9 (heheheehehe)

You're on vacation:: Just One - James Ingram

You're about to post this blog:Sorry Blame it on me- Akon (wahahha..sorry)

*Thanks Carlo!

Sensya na yung iba..paulitulit yung artist.. may album kasi..=)

No comments: